1972 Porsche 911S Targa
This Porsche 911 is a driver quality hotrod with excellent opportunity for appreciation.
- 1972 was the only year in which the oil fill door is mounted on the body/passenger side of the vehicle.
- According to Hagerty valuations, a #4 car is valued at $84,000 and a #1 car is a cool $200k worth of automobile. Targa’s are the most sought after.
- This 911S has had some performance mods as well as a RS body package with the wide rear fenders, duck tail spoiler and vented air intake.
- The engine has been bored and stroked to 2.7 litres and has been balanced and blue printed.
- Air Conditioning is present but disconnected. The original parts are included.
- Leather sport seats
- Euro bumpers and headlights
- AM FM Cassette
- Fuchs style 8 and 10 inch wheels
The car has been a daily driver for many years and is in excellent condition considering that usage. We have had the opportunity to get to know this car and it is wicked fast.
Offered on a conditional basis as the owner has not committed to letting the car go.
- 4 wheel disc brakes
- Air Conditioning
- fresh respray
- smog exempt
- Targa Top