1965 Ford Ranchero
Thanks for stopping by to take a look at one very cool 1965 Ford Ranchero. This southern California car was owned for the last 17 years by an avid local car guy. This hot rod was thoughtfully put together over a long period of time without regard to budget. Every corner shows attention to detail. Let’s check it out!
You don’t see many Ranchero’s any more, especially in this short sporty form. Add in the factory 289 and a 4 speed and the list gets shorter still. Treated to some updating in Southern California’s Hot Rod culture, the next century looks pretty good.
- Dazzling metallic Red in 2 stage clear over color. Not a pristine show truck. The test of time shows. See the photos. She polishes up nicely but has nicks and touch ups.
- Beautiful chrome and stainless trim.
- Nice glass.
- Power antenna
- Satellite radio antenna
- Anti-slip coated and painted truck bed.
- 15” Torque Thrust wheels with locks
- BFG TA Radial Tires
- 289 Ford V8 engine. Bored .30 over. Balanced
- Edelbrock Performer RPM matched top end including
- Edelbrock Aluminum heads
- Roller rockers
- Hardened valves
- Edelbrock Air Gap intake manifold
- Edelbrock RV Cam
- Edelbrock Carburetor
- Edelbrock water pump
- Edelbrock high flow fuel pump
- 1 wire alternator
- Fresh carburetor rebuild
- Fresh tune
- Sanderson headers
- 4 Speed top loader transmission
- Aluminum radiator with 3500 CFM electric fan
- Aluminum catch can
- Front disc Brakes Interior
- Clean and updated interior
- Beautiful door panels and trim
- Window tint
- Nice seat with gray inserts and piping
- Newer carpet
- Center console
- Custom Wheel
- Clean Vintage Air install. Air blows cold.
- New Alpine Audio with removable face, Kicker Amp, subwoofer and GPS Navigation
- Kill switch
Clean California title. California black plates. Lots of books and receipts that came with the various parts including instruction manuals and several binders. Photos of the car build at several stages.