1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite
Check out this cool storage locker find from Phoenix Arizona! A documented race car originally from Texas, this 59 Bugeye was reintroduced to street and track use in the 1990’s.
- 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite. set up as a Street and Vintage Track car.
- turn key fun. 1275 upgraded engine with Weber 45 DOHC side draft carburetor.
- headers. superior power.
- 12 volt negative earth alternator,
- new master cylinder and brakes. front disc brakes.
- 5 point harness with neck support seats.
- ultra trick American Racing Silverstone polished real magnesium wheels, for lightness and superior handling.
- rib case transmission.
- roll bar. tilt front bonnet
- electric fan.
- full instrumentation (working) with upgraded electrics and custom walnut dash.
- this car was loved and used on the track too, so it is not perfect by any measure: scratches, whiskey kisses etc. lightweight, nimble, powerful, fun to drive. an appreciating investment.
- no rust Arizona dry car.
- clean title
- vintage automotive trades considered. worldwide shipping available.