Do you have a classic car, truck or motorcycle you need to sell? Our cars get a TON of exposure. If you want yours to be seen by a large audience. Consider selling with DRIVEN.co to maximize your return.
Here’s what you can expect when you consign your car with DRIVEN.co
- Detailing, touch up, photo shoot prep
- Repairs as needed or desired
- Photo shoot on the tile at DRIVEN.co
- Video shoot with walk around and test drive
- Hydraulic rack for under car shots
- Photo and Video editing and production
- Youtube video and photo CD (for you and the buyer)
- Professional sales representation by “Car Guys”
- Fully licensed and bonded auto dealership
- Collector car financing for your car!
- Trade ins accepted (and encouraged) for your car!
- Secure, indoor storage
- Strong. Secure ssl, website traffic at www.DRIVEN.co
- Solid and growing Facebook page following that is creating customers
- Solid eBay reputation for quality vehicles and excellent service
- Local/Nationwide/Worldwide shipping https://www.driven.co/home/shipping/
- You have a great vehicle to sell but it needs a few things – Yes, we can help.
- Repairs, minor to major
- We do Stripes, Graphics and full Vehicle Wraps – in-house!
- Anything, really.
- You want the vehicle to have a great video and photo presentation
- – Yes, we do that. Check out our Youtube channel for examples here youtube.com/c/drivenco
- You don’t really want to take calls and have people out to the house
- – Good idea, Our office is much safer.
- You want a clean sale where you don’t have to worry.
- – We are DMV licensed and bonded in California and have been since 1998.
- – We collect tax, issue CA registration and take care of all of the paperwork.
- – We’re straight shooters and have been for a long time.
- You want your buyer to be able to finance at great rates.
- – Yes, we offer that, it’s all online and it’s fast. Like same day fast.
- You want your vehicle safe.
- – Our large warehouse is behind a locked gate and is actively alarmed and monitored
- You want maximum exposure for your sale. We advertise on hundreds of sites like these.
Who are we?
- We are successful automotive entrepreneurs doing what we enjoy
- We are gentlemen racers.
- We are preservationist restorers who enjoy bringing her back to her glory
- We build Hot Rods, really cool Hot Rods.
- We are musicians (ok, one of us)
- We are Barn Hunters who have revived some of the coolest classic cars
- We drive the pace car at historic racing events (yeah, same one of us)
- We are skateboarders
- We belong to so many car clubs and organizations that we can’t keep count.
- We are artists, designers and dreamers
- We are ASE certified mechanics
- We are small business, as are our subcontractors. Families, working.
- We are honest and have solid references
What kinds of cars are we looking for?
We’ve built or rebuilt quite a few but cars. If it’s cool, we probably have a market for it. Check out https://www.driven.co for examples of the vehicles we have built and sold.
What do we charge?
Typically between 6% and 10% of the final sales price. The more expensive the car, the lower our rate needs to be.